Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sick kids and a blizzard

Oh man, 2 sick kids, one sick husband and a possible history setting blizzard en route. Gosh I hope I'm ready. Must take the kids to the Doctor this morning Little Miss is starting to sound really bad. Just used the nebulizer on them about an hour ago and she sounds just as bad. He seems a bit better.
Never wish these days on anyone. We have lots of food, drinks, and movies ready to watch. All we need is for the power to stay on and for The Hubs to come home early and safely from work today!
All the best to you during the madness of winter!
At least I should have time to work on the posts and pages I've been planning for the blog.
I'll update conditions as I know them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. No spam please!!